Based in the beautiful city of Budapest the Hungary Grand prix will see racers take 70 laps of the narrow and twisty, 4.381-kilometre Hungaroring.
Combine the race with a city break in Budapest and explore all that the traditional Hungarian Capital has to offer.
Get in touch to plan your Hungarian F1 holiday...
- Roundtrip private airport transfers
- 4-Nights accommodation at Prestige Hotel Budapest, Bed & Breakfast
Flights are available for a supplement.
Circuit transfers are not included, but can be arranged on a private standby basis. Alternatively our team will be happy to advise of public transport options to reach the circuit.
- Super Gold Grandstand from £595 per person for 3 days
- Fan Lounge Hospitality from £1,670 per person for 3 days
- Champions Club from £2,855 per person for 3 days
- Paddock Club from £5,255 per person for 3 days
Our hand-picked luxury accommodation
At Black Opal, we know our clients want the very best accommodation to accompany their luxury sports travel experience. That’s why we endeavour to secure the very best accommodation available within convenient proximity to your chosen event. Our recommendations are below, but should you wish to stay elsewhere simply give us a call on 0330 041 4888 or contact us online.