The Monaco 7th Floor Ermanno Palace Suite offers the best possible vantage point of the Monte Carlo Grand Prix, with unprecedented views of 70% of the circuit.
The suite has a birds-eye view of the starting straight and Beau Rivage, the action-packed first turning, as well as a clear line of sight from the tunnel exit all the way through to Rascasse. If you want optimum viewing combined with luxury service, then Ermanno Palace hospitality is the option for you.
- Coffee, tea & pastries upon arrival, followed by breakfast
- Canapes served late morning
- Champagne, wine, beer and all other beverages throughout the day
- A sumptuous hot and cold 3-course gourmet buffet luncheon served with fine wines
- Afternoon tea served from mid-afternoon
- Keep abreast of all the action with a giant screen opposite and TVs in your suite
- An official F1 Program for the event plus earplugs upon arrival
Available for Saturday & Sunday package, or as a combination of days with Yacht hospitality and Grandstand K Lower – ask for prices and options
Back to hospitality packages