With a great view from the box balconies of the last two fences, before the horses power up the hill to the winning post, Chase View is a top spot to enjoy the action.
As soon as the race ends, your hospitality table is only a few steps away, so you can discuss the winners and anticipate the next!
Available as private boxes or shared suites, Chase View hospitality is split over two elevated levels, in a prime position close to the trackside. With a stylish and spacious area, with betting facilities here, you can avoid the hassle of the crowds.
As a highlight of the day, a racing tipster will also come into the box and go through the card – place your bets!
If you’d like to add a return transfer by steam train to the event from Toddington Railway station to Cheltenham Racecourse, ask our team for details.
- Luxurious, course-facing boxes by the last fences
- Spacious outside viewing balcony
- Club enclosure & hospitality swing badge
- Morning coffee & biscuits
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day, including beers, wines, soft drinks and selected spirits (excluding champagne)
- Four course luncheon
- Racing tipster to go through the card
- Full afternoon tea
- Colour TV monitors
- Tote betting facility nearby
- Waiting staff in attendance
- Racecards & racing newspapers
- Car parking (on request)
Back to hospitality packages