Absorb the atmosphere of the Cheltenham races from the Main Grandstand, where the view is undoubtedly spectacular and the roar of racegoers can be heard from below.
Set against the backdrop of Cleeve Hill, you’ll be wowed by the stunning elevated view of the whole course, including the eagerly awaiting race finishes. Here you will enjoy VIP hospitality in your suite, before heading down to the Members’ Area to view the racing from reserved seats overlooking the winning post.
With an elevated position in the Main Grandstand, there are panoramic views and a large screen for up close viewing when horses are at the far side of the course. It’s also only a short walk to the balcony overlooking the Parade Ring.
Named ‘The Lollipop Club’ after the proximity the Winning Post, these fantastic seats are yours for the day and you can head back to the shared suite to make use of the complimentary bar and afternoon tea. Plus, a highlight of the day, will be guest speaker Mick Fitzgerald, ITV racing presenter, coming into the suite to run through the racecard and give his insight into the day.
If you’d like to add a return transfer by steam train to the event from Toddington Railway station to Cheltenham Racecourse, ask our team for details.
- Shared suite (holds approx. 64 seats) located within the Main Grandstand
- Reserved members’ seating directly overlooking the winning post
- Private tables of 10-12 people (smaller numbers will be on shared tables)
- Club Enclosure tickets & hospitality swing badges
- Morning coffee & biscuits
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day including beers, wines, soft drinks and selected spirits (excluding champagne)
- Four course luncheon (with choice of starter / main)
- Afternoon tea
- Racing guest speaker Mick Fitzgerald
- Waiting staff in attendance
- Tote betting facility nearby
- Colour TV monitor
- Car parking (on request)
Back to hospitality packages