Set against a backdrop of Port d’Hercule and the iconic Prince’s Palace the worlds best international riders and horses will descend on Monaco to face this technically challenging courses in one of the smallest arenas on the Show Jumping Tour.
With our 4-day package you can be in the heart of the action enjoying the best view of the competition area along with fabulous ocean views.
- 4-Nights accommodation at The Fairmont Monte-Carlo
- Roundtrip private airport transfers
- Reserved VIP table of 4, 6 or 8 guests during the entire weekend of competition
- Food served on a buffet from 30-minutes before first class until the end of the last competition
- Drinks throughout including fine wines and Champagne. Served directly to your table or at the bar
- Daily sport timetable and start-lists
Flights can be arranged from any UK Airport, please contact us to discuss the options.
Our hand-picked luxury accommodation
At Black Opal, we know our clients want the very best accommodation to accompany their luxury sports travel experience. That’s why we endeavour to secure the very best accommodation available within convenient proximity to your chosen event. Our recommendations are below, but should you wish to stay elsewhere simply give us a call on 0330 041 4888 or contact us online.